Forest Challenge orienteering board game again available
NGOC's Forest Challenge orienteering board game
NGOC is again offering the orienteering board game "Forest Challenge" for sale. All profits will be donated to the Woodland Trust. Last year profits were used to help flood victims in Pakistan.
Forest Challenge! - The orienteering board game for 2-6 players
Available now. Ideal for:
- Christmas and birthday presents;
- club evenings;
- prizes for winners of club events;
- teaching youngsters about orienteering and letting them have fun at the same time.
We had such fun that we immediately had another game . . . We’ve already got plans to put one of our favourite areas onto the hexagons . . .” “I think it's a brilliant game - the kids love it.”
- The game includes everything you need to “step over the line” – laminated map, kites, punch cards, “Control” cards, “Advantage” cards, instructions, dice, tokens etc;
- Design a different course each time you play by using the moveable control stickers;
- The map sections can be fitted together in different combinations for more variety;
- Choose score or line orienteering;
- Add even more variety by drawing your favourite terrain on the blank map grids supplied.
You can buy your copy for £7-50 at most NGOC events or through the post (please add £1-50 for postage, cheques payable to NGOC) from Alan Brown, 10 Brizen Lane, Cheltenham, GL53 0NG. All profits to the Woodland Trust. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Nopesport relies on user submitted articles. Got an inside scoop? An event review? Please submit it to us.
Orienteering headlines from around the web:
World of O
Nopesport is supported by these advertisements